How to reduce battery consumption on android
In this article, the site Rootgadget tells how to set a limit on the consumption of the battery in your Android smartphone or tablet c using Tasker – this app is a task scheduler. This application requires to receive root law. About why we need superuser read there.
Usually when we write SMS, call and use the notes we do not need all the power quad-core processor. Therefore, I propose to limit the increase in the frequency of the processor in simple applications that do not require exorbitant power.
Set up saving correctly
- Download and Run Tasker
- Create the first context, select the item time
- Exhibit hours in that context will be active
- Go back to the main menu and create a new Tasker task
- For this task, it is necessary to add an action to select different -gt; A CPU (central processing unit)
- Reduce the clock frequency on your own, I dropped a little
- Now go back to the main menu and add the application you created in the context that will be bound by these rules and to work at a reduced frequency
- Select the desired application from the list and add
For games and video player, you can create the same context with the rules, but only to increase the frequency that it’s not slow down.