How to root ASUS Fonepad 8 FE380CG
Bought a new tablet ASUS Fonepad 8 FE380CG, lack of functionality? I want to How to root rights? Become site Rootgadget will help.
Why need root rights
Root it privileges (rights super administrator ) operating system Android. Receiving their , you open the device a bunch of new features. For example, you can optimize performance, to reduce battery consumption and more. A more detailed article in examples here.
Installation instructions Root rights ASUS Fonepad 8 FE380CG
The administration is not responsible for your actions! On the website Rootgadget no paid programs and "left" instructions in case of any difficulties you can ask for help in comments.
- Download program Kingoroot on the computer
- Install and connect the phone to PC via cable microUSB
- Start Kingo and wait identify your device by the program, it looks like the picture below
- Click Root
- Wait until the process finishes and reboot
- Make checks Ruta on video
If something did not work there video on the program Kingo.
Find and buy a case, headphones or other accessories for this device here.