How to upgrade to Android Lollipop 5
According to information from Google, users of mobile devices, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 will receive upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop November 3, owners of the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 LTE will be updated at the end of November 2014.
Google has changed its operating system for the better. Android Lollipop acquired a lot of interesting features and was better than the predecessor.
Some of the new Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Supports skins
- A new notification system that allows you to display notifications OMH all events directly in the running applications and background with high priority.
- Calls during the application do not put it on pause until the user pick up the phone
- New energy-saving mode is activated when the minimum battery allows you to keep a few hours
- The emergence of system encryption all data, password or pin code, now stolen smartphone meaningless
- The ability to remotely lock the device using Android Smart Lock
- Default support for OpenGL ES 3.1 , RAW images
- Decoding 4k video without additional software
- The ability to transfer video to a TV via Wi-Fi
- Data transfer using NFC
As to obtain the update to Android Lollipop
"When will I receive my upgrade to Lollipop?" Only Google decides which devices and when you get the update. If you have a device that was released in 2014, you have a great chance to be among the users of the new operating system.
Also you can try to find and download Android lolipop and try to install on your smartphone or tablet. But this procedure is very risky if you do not understand what to do.